If you want the most versatile and spectacular clip option, our triple bottle sparkler clips are the choice for you. Not only can they securely hold 3 sparklers at a time, you can also attach only 1 or 2 at a time if you prefer. You’ll get all the same safety benefits as using single or double clips, but you also have the freedom to add one more. Fortunately, there’s no need to use crude devices that can lead to a dangerous situation; these are the only safe solution available on the market.
Additionally, these are not “one and done” disposable tools. Made from the strongest ABS plastic, they are built to be reused over and over again. That means you can eliminate all the other clips that are taking up space; you’ll only need to have triple safety clips behind your bar for any type of bottle service presentation. Lastly, they are compatible with all types of bottle sparklers, so it’s truly a complete solution for any VIP service scenario.
Benefits of Our Triple Bottle Sparkler Clips
Safety needs to be your chief priority as a bar or nightclub owner. No matter how hard you try, you’ll never find a safe way to attach our products except for a safety clip. If you find yourself trying to create a workaround, you’re putting your customers in harm’s way. Additionally, you are risking your employees, your building, and even yourself. However, there are more features to keep in mind beyond just safety. Below, you’ll find a list of benefits that triple bottle sparkler clips give your venue.
- Allows you to use 1, 2, or 3 items at once for maximum versatility.
- Eliminate the need for having double or single clips taking up space behind the bar.
- Intelligently crafted to fit into any bar or nightclub décor.
- Built to be flexible for a universal fit. Compatible with any type of bottle sparklers on the market.
- Easily attaches to champagne, wine, or spirit bottles of all shapes designs.
- Compatible with LED bottle sparklers in addition to traditional versions.
- The ABS plastic construction makes them reusable and extremely durable for commercial applications.
- Prevents dangerous alternatives such as zip ties, rubber bands, or tape from being used instead.
Why Should You Choose Our Triple Bottle Sparkler Clips?
There are a lot of different factors that go into the right clips for your needs. But, it’s very important that you think it through and get it right. The single holders are the most popular choice because they are the least expensive option. However, our triple bottle sparkler clips are the most versatile option available; and there is hidden value in that. Triple holders will keep you bar storage lean and clean. Additionally, they are only negligibly more expensive; so any serious club owner should recognize the benefits and value.
Furthermore, you should consider these more of an investment rather than a purchase. Our triple sparkler safety clips are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Since VIP services can greatly boost your profits, choosing a high quality product that is also extremely versatile is an obvious choice. You won’t find higher quality clips anywhere else, and that’s why we sell more of them than anyone else in the USA.
Homemade Alternatives That Should Never Be Used
If you happen to be particularly frugal, it can be tempting to find cheaper methods of attaching your items. However, it’s extremely important to think about all of the ramifications first! To illustrate this point, I’ve compiled a list of the worst make-shift ideas you could possibly have. Unfortunately, even though I warn people about the dangers and risks, a few people still improvise devices. This choice is reckless, dangerous, and irresponsible as an owner. Before we introduced the different types of sparkler clips into the market, people had an excuse. However, that is not the case anymore and you need to learn from the past mistakes of others. Here’s my list of terrible homemade alternatives that should never be used.
Top 6 Bad Choices:
- Rubber Bands: These can either melt or snap which can launch a sparkler across the room.
- Wire or String: String is only as good as the knot, and it’s nearly impossible to do a good in these circumstances. Additionally, metal wire can snap under tension and poke out eyes or gash hands badly. Both are unacceptable outcomes.
- Zip Ties: Not only can these melt; they can pinch the casing and break it open. Also, it makes it extremely difficult to remove the used packaging.
- Hose Clamps: First off, you can accidentally shatter the bottle by over-tightening them. Additionally, it can actually damage your sparklers. Lastly, they are extremely time-consuming to attach and remove.
- Adhesive Tapes: Far too fragile and unreliable to be a safe option. Some tapes can melt, and fragile options like masking tape can outright snap. Lastly, it often leaves an undesirable residue on your bottles.
- Glues and Other Adhesives: As the most impractical option, glues and adhesives always have me scratching my head. First, there’s barely any contact surface between the items you’re attaching. Next, glue takes far too long to set, and you will likely make a giant mess all you’re your bar top. Lastly, if you do succeed, the bottler sparkler may be permanently attached to the glass bottle. Since you are providing VIP bottle service, this is a great way to have angry customers.
How Many Should I Buy for My Club?
Since our triple bottle sparkler safety clips hold 1, 2, or 3 sparklers, you need fewer of them than any other version. This is great news when storage space is a top concern. Additionally, their durable and reusable design means you only need as many as you’ll be using at once. However, it’s always good to keep a few extras on hand in case one gets misplaced or damaged. Overall, having 1 clip for every 20 bottle sparklers you order is a good rule of thumb. However, if you’re planning to fill all three slots in these triple clips, it’s better to have 1 for every 20 items you order.